My School ( मेरा विधालय )

( Hints: name of the school, its building, classes, students, teachers, garden, games, etc. )
Essay on My School ( मेरा विधालय )
Essay on My School ( मेरा विधालय )
I read in the God School. It is a very big school. There are about thirty rooms in this school. Our Principal's name is Sri S K Sinha. There are about fifty teachers in my School. There are eight classes in my school. Each class has several sections. The classrooms are big. About two thousand students read in this school. It is only a boys' school. But there are some lady-teachers, too. My school is built of brick. It has a very big playground. We generally play football, hockey and cricket. Students and teachers of my School are hard-working. I am happy in school. I like it much.
Thanks!
इन्हें भी पढ़ें