The Ganga ( गंगा )

( Hints for The Ganga : a holy river, many cities on its banks, rises in the Himalayas, ends in the Bay of Bengal, makes land fertile, for bat and health.)
The Ganga ( गंगा )
The Ganga ( गंगा )
The Ganga is a holy ( पवित्र ) river. Its water is pure. There are many important cities on its banks ( किनारे ). The Ganga rises ( निकलना ) in the Himalayas. It flows to the south. People like to have a bath in the Ganga. The Ganga is about 2,410 kilometres long. It ends in the Bay of Bengal. The Ganga is full of water all the year. But it rises ( ऊपर उठना ) in the rainy season. The land on both sides of this river is fertile ( उपजाऊ ). Bathing in the Ganga is good for health. So, the Ganga is a very important river of our country.
The Ganga
Thanks!
Read More Essays-
Essay on Our Headmaster ( हमारे प्रधानाध्यापक )
Essay on My Class-Teacher ( मेरे वर्ग - शिक्षक )
Essay on My Class-Teacher ( मेरे वर्ग - शिक्षक )
Essay on My Town ( मेरा शहर )
Essay on My Brother ( मेरा भाई )
Essay on My Servant (मेरा नौकर)
Essay on My mother ( मेरी माँ )
Essay on My Family ( मेरा परिवार )
More....