A Picnic ( पिकनिक/वनभोज )

( Hints for A Picnic : day of the picnic,  place, number of persons, arriving at the place, cooking, eating, singing, dancing, return. )
Essay on A Picnic ( पिकनिक/वनभोज )
Essay on A Picnic ( पिकनिक/वनभोज )
Last month we went on a picnic. It was Sunday. We were ten boys and girls. We selected the site. It was about two kilometres away from our houses. We got ready by 8 in the morning. We reached the place named 'Bela'. We had taken breakfast with us. We cleaned the site and had our breakfast. Some boys and girls sang Sweet songs. Then we started cooking our lunch. Everything was ready by 1 pm. We were hungry. We ate to our satisfaction ( संतुष्टि ). Again some of us sang and danced. It was a fine day for us. We all returned home in the evening.

Essay on A Picnic
Thanks!
Read More Essays-
Essay on Our Headmaster ( हमारे प्रधानाध्यापक )
Essay on My Class-Teacher ( मेरे वर्ग - शिक्षक )
Essay on My Class-Teacher ( मेरे वर्ग - शिक्षक )
Essay on My Town ( मेरा शहर )
Essay on My Brother ( मेरा भाई )
Essay on My Servant (मेरा नौकर)
Essay on My mother ( मेरी माँ )
Essay on My Family ( मेरा परिवार )
More....