The Advantages of Hostel-life ( छात्रावास जीवन के लाभ )

( Hints for The Advantages of Hostel-life : different front home-life, responsible for own things, study hard, fellow-feeling and competition, games and sports, food in time, advantages. )
Essay on The Advantages of Hostel-life ( छात्रावास जीवन के लाभ )
Essay on The Advantages of Hostel-life ( छात्रावास जीवन के लाभ )
Hostel-Life is different from home-life. Hostel-life does not have the homely comforts ( आराम ). We have to depend upon ourselves on the hostel. We are responsible for our own things and we have to study hard. There is an atmosphere of fellow-feeling ( सहानुभूति ) and competition in the hostel. We have facilities for games and sports, too. We get food in time and go to bed in time. One need to have a regulated ( नियंत्रित ) and disciplined life. Life in a hostel in run by rules which are very useful to make us disciplined citizens. These are some of the advantages of hostel-life.
The Advantages of Hostel-life ( छात्रावास जीवन के लाभ )
Thanks!
Read More Essays-
Essay on Our Headmaster ( हमारे प्रधानाध्यापक )
Essay on My Class-Teacher ( मेरे वर्ग - शिक्षक )
Essay on My Class-Teacher ( मेरे वर्ग - शिक्षक )
Essay on My Town ( मेरा शहर )
Essay on My Brother ( मेरा भाई )
Essay on My Servant (मेरा नौकर)
Essay on My mother ( मेरी माँ )
Essay on My Family ( मेरा परिवार )
More....