Flowers ( फूल )

( Hints for Flowers : India a land of fruit and flowers, kinds of flowers, different kinds of roses, poets write poems, forget our worries in flower-gardens. )
Essay on Flowers ( फूल )
Essay on Flowers ( फूल )
India is a country of beauty. It is a land of fruit and flowers. Indian flowers are better than English flowers. In India we have different kinds of flowers. Some of them are the Beli, the Chameli, the Champa, the Rajnigandha and the rose. The Indian rose is very sweet and lovely. It is of different colours. We get flowers in every season. Flowers make us happy. Poets write lots of poems on the beauty of flowers. We forget our worries ( चिंताएँ ) in the flower-garden. Now I also have a flower-garden. I am fond of ( प्रेमी ) flowers.
Flowers ( फूल )
Thanks!
Read More Essays-
Essay on Our Headmaster ( हमारे प्रधानाध्यापक )
Essay on My Class-Teacher ( मेरे वर्ग - शिक्षक )
Essay on My Class-Teacher ( मेरे वर्ग - शिक्षक )
Essay on My Town ( मेरा शहर )
Essay on My Brother ( मेरा भाई )
Essay on My Servant (मेरा नौकर)
Essay on My mother ( मेरी माँ )
Essay on My Family ( मेरा परिवार )
More....