The Bullock-cart ( बैलगाड़ी )

( Hints for the Bullock-cart : modern means of transport, India a poor country, roads muddy, Bullock-Carts to carry crops and fertilizers, people need for travelling on social occasions. )
Essay on The Bullock-cart ( बैलगाड़ी )
Essay on The Bullock-cart ( बैलगाड़ी )
We have cars and buses. We have trucks and trains. We are a poor country. Most of the roads in our villages are muddy, dusty and broken. Motor cars, buses and trucks cannot ply along those roads. Villagers need bullock-carts to carry their crops from farms or fields to godown and bazaar. They use the bullock-carts to carrier fertilizers ( खाद ) to their fields. These are used for lots of day-to-day work in villages. People travel from one place to another on the bullock-carts. They use them on social occasions such as a marriage. Though motor cars, buses and trucks are there, the bullock-carts are still the only means of transport in the villages of our country.
The Bullock-cart ( बैलगाड़ी )
Thanks!
Read More Essays-
Essay on Our Headmaster ( हमारे प्रधानाध्यापक )
Essay on My Class-Teacher ( मेरे वर्ग - शिक्षक )
Essay on My Class-Teacher ( मेरे वर्ग - शिक्षक )
Essay on My Town ( मेरा शहर )
Essay on My Brother ( मेरा भाई )
Essay on My Servant (मेरा नौकर)
Essay on My mother ( मेरी माँ )
Essay on My Family ( मेरा परिवार )
More....