Your First Day at the Examination ( परीक्षा में तुम्हारा प्रथम दिन )

( Hints for your First Day at the examination : anual examination, got up in the morning, read the questions, at school, friends in the examination hall, teacher, question-paper, nervous answered well. )
Your First Day at the Examination
Your First Day at the Examination
Our annual examination was held last week. I was nervous ( घबराया हुआ ) on the first day of the examination. The first sitting was to start at 10 O'clock. I got up by 5 am. I started glancing through the questions again. The more, I tried to remember, the more I forgot them. I was at school by 9 am. Many of my friends were there. The bell rang at 9:30. We entered the examination hall. The teacher came in with the questions and answer books. I got the question-paper and read the questions. I answered them to my best satisfaction ( संतुष्ट ). I was very happy after the examination was over.
your First Day at the examination

Thanks!

Read More Essays-
Essay on Our Headmaster ( हमारे प्रधानाध्यापक )
Essay on My Class-Teacher ( मेरे वर्ग - शिक्षक )
Essay on My Class-Teacher ( मेरे वर्ग - शिक्षक )
Essay on My Town ( मेरा शहर )
Essay on My Brother ( मेरा भाई )
Essay on My Servant (मेरा नौकर)
Essay on My mother ( मेरी माँ )
Essay on My Family ( मेरा परिवार )
More....