Our Headmaster ( हमारे प्रधानाध्यापक )

( Hints: his name, dress, qualifications, interest in games and sports, loves discipline, helpful to students. )
Essay on Our Headmaster
Essay on Our Headmaster
I am a student of G H High School, Gaya. Sri N K Prasad is Our Headmaster. He is a very popular man in town. Sri Prasad is a tall man. He puts on khadi clothes. He does a lot for the progress of the school. He comes to school by 9:30 am. Sri Prasad is an MA in History. He is a very good teacher. He teaches us history and English. He takes interest in games and sports. He is kind and helpful to students. But he wants discipline in school at all costs. We all love and obey Our Headmaster.
Keywords: essay on our headmaster principal, essay on my best friend, essay on my school, essay on my school in english, essay,headmaster, essay writing in english, essay ideas, essay on my teacher, essay on health care, essay on my school teacher, paragraph on our headmaster/principal, paragraph on our headmaster/principal, essays on crime and punishment, paragraph on our headmater/principal, essay on my favourite teacher
इन्हें भी पढ़ें