The Best Boy of Your School ( तुम्हारे विद्यालय का सबसे अच्छा लड़का )

( Hints: his name, class, age, qualities, games he plays, dress, position in class. )
Essay on The Best Boy of Your School ( तुम्हारे विद्यालय का सबसे अच्छा लड़का )
Essay on The Best Boy of Your School
Essay on The Best Boy of Your School

Sonu is the best boy of our school. He reads in class X. He is about fifteen years old. His father is a teacher. Sonu comes to school in time. He obeys ( आज्ञा मानना ) his teachers. He loves and helps his friends. Sonu plays several games. But he likes cricket most. He is the captain of our school cricket team. Sonu is a very good student. He always stands first in his class. He is simple to look at ( देखने में ). His dress is always neat and clean ( साफ - सुथरा ). We all love him. He is the pride ( गौरव ) of our school.

Thanks!

Keywords: essay on my school,essay on my school life,short essay on my school,school,essay on my school in english,essay,speech on my school,paragraph on my school,my school essay,essay on my best friend in english for class 4,essay on my best friend in english for class 3,essay on my best friend for school kids,essay on my best friend for school kids in english
इन्हें भी पढ़ें