Being Late for School ( विधालय के लिए विलंब होना )

( Hints for Being Late for School: why late, when at school, teacher angry, felt guilty, unhappy, not like to be late, being late a punishment. )
Essay on Being Late for School ( विधालय के लिए विलंब होना )
Essay on Being Late for School ( विधालय के लिए विलंब होना )

I always try to be at school in time. But sometimes ( कभी - कभी ) I am late . Only yesterday I was late for school. I was getting ready. Just at that time my grandfather came from the village. I had to be with him for some time. By then I was late for school by fifteen minutes. Our class teacher was in the classroom. He had finished the roll call. I took permission and got into the class. The teacher was angry with me. He asked me why I was late. I told him the reason. But I felt bad. Being late for school was a torture ( यातना , कष्ट ) to me.
Thanks!

Read More Essays-
Essay on Our Headmaster ( हमारे प्रधानाध्यापक )
Essay on My Class-Teacher ( मेरे वर्ग - शिक्षक )
Essay on My Class-Teacher ( मेरे वर्ग - शिक्षक )
Essay on My Town ( मेरा शहर )
Essay on My Brother ( मेरा भाई )
Essay on My Servant (मेरा नौकर)
Essay on My mother ( मेरी माँ )
Essay on My Family ( मेरा परिवार )
More....