IMPERATIVE SENTENCES EXPRESSING ADVICE

जब Imperative Sentence से advice ( सलाह ) का भाव व्यक्त होता है , तब हम Passive form को Let से शुरू नहीं करते हैं , बल्कि वाक्य को इस रूप में परिवर्तित करते हैं -
Sub+ should + be + Verb(3rd Form)

Examples-

Active
Passive
Love your country.
Your country should be loved.
Help the poor.
The poor should be helped.
Help your neighbours.
Your neighbours should be helped.
Don't insult the weak.
The weak should not be insulted.

Note : कुछ sentences ऐसे होते हैं जिनसे यह स्पष्ट नहीं होता है कि ये order हैं या advice. ऐसे sentences को IMPERATIVE SENTENCES EXPRESSING ORDER/COMMAND Rule  या IMPERATIVE SENTENCES EXPRESSING ADVICE Rule से बनाएँ |
IMPERATIVE SENTENCES EXPRESSING ADVICE
IMPERATIVE SENTENCES EXPRESSING ADVICE
  •  यदि Imperative Sentence के साथ Please / Kindly का प्रयोग हो , तो Passive Verb Form के लिए वाक्य को You are requested to से शुरू करें । Please / Kindly का लोप कर शेष भाग को You are requested to के बाद जोड़ दें । 

जैसे -

Active
Passive
Kindly post the letter.
You are requested to post the letter.
Please take your chair.
You are requested to take your chair.
  • यदि Imperative Sentence Transitive Verb से शुरू हो , तो Sentence को Passive Construction देने के लिए You are ordered / You are advised का प्रयोग करें ।

जैसे -

Active
Passive
Stand up.
You are ordered to stand up.
Go there.
You are ordered to go there.
Work hard.
You are advised to work hard.
  • अगर Active Verb के साथ preposition या adverb प्रयुक्त रहता है , तब अभीष्ट verb को Passive बनाते समय प्रयुक्त preposition / adverb का लोप नहीं किया जाता है । 

जैसे -
Active
Passive
He looks after me.
I am looked after by him.
They will look after you well.
You will be well looked after.
All his friends laugh at him.
He is laughed at by all his friends.
  • कुछ Passive Verbs साथ by का प्रयोग नहीं होता है । agent के पहले by के बदले अन्य उपयुक्त preposition का प्रयोग करना पड़ता है , जिसका चयन अभीष्ट Verb पर निर्भर करता है । 

जैसे -

Active
Passive
I know it.
It is known to me.
He Satisfied me.
I was Satisfied with him.
The result surprised me.
I was surprised at the result.
His behaviour shocked me.
I was shocked at his behaviour.
He pleased me.
I was pleased with him.